Parkway Drive,
I chose Parkway Drive because I love they way they sound. I think they have a really powerful sound with the distorted guitars and the heavy breakdowns. I also like them because I can play a lot of their songs on drums. Below os a link of one of their more popular songs called "Carrion" which is off their album Horizons.

Lamb Of God,
Lamb Of God is a pretty famous metal band. They have been around for a little while and are quite successful in the metal music scene. I like them due to the powerfulness of their music. I just recently saw them live in October and they were amazing live. Their songs usually have a deep meaning which is another reason to like them. Below is a link to one of their most famous songs "Laid To Rest" of their album "Ashes Of The Wake".

Whitechapel,
I chose Whitechapel just because they are one of the heaviest bands I know. I mostly listen to them as pump up music of when I'm in a bad mood. They are slightly controversal lyrically wise, but when it comes down to their music it is just raw metal which appeals to me. Below is a link to one of their best songs in my opinion. It is titled "Possession" off the album "This is Exile".
I chose Whitechapel just because they are one of the heaviest bands I know. I mostly listen to them as pump up music of when I'm in a bad mood. They are slightly controversal lyrically wise, but when it comes down to their music it is just raw metal which appeals to me. Below is a link to one of their best songs in my opinion. It is titled "Possession" off the album "This is Exile".


Three bands that I dont like very much would be Marinas Trench, Coldplay, and Kings of Leon.
I dont like these three bands because I dont like their music both lyrically and instrumentally. I dont like Marinas Trench because I'm not a teenage girl and most of their songs are just repetition. One song sounds just like the other which I'm not a fan of. Now, Coldplay and Kings of Leon. I dont like these two bands because I hear their songs non-stop!!!! They are always on the radio all the time. I do not like this because if I hear a song more than twice a day I start to dislike it. Also, I dont like these bands because they are not the genre of music I prefere. I know how famous they are and all that but their music just does not appeal to me in any way, shape, or form.


No comments:
Post a Comment